Monday, April 16, 2012

Youkilis Feels the Wrath of SideShow Bobby

Kevin Youkilis - I feel for you bud.  You're the biggest teddy bear I've ever seen but god damnit you are also a Yankee Killer, and therefore I respect you.  First, you're team starts sucking. Then your favorite coach left and probably never thought he was the friend you thought he was.  Then this new Sideshow Bobby Valentine gets hired.  Next thing you know, you cant drink Miller Lite in the club house, you don't have your own personal KFC delivery man, and you're getting tossed under the bus for allegedly not caring.  I'm a Yankees fan, and you're the last person on the Red Sox that I would call out for not caring.  Literally - you're last.  There's no one behind you that I would question the effort of less.

This Bobby V. show is 9 games old and I'm sick of it.  I also cant think anyone in Boston is thrilled either.  People who think any of this is 'fire stoking' is good for the clubhouse are dead wrong.  No team, no matter how much spring cleaning you do, is going to snap back after last falls collapse and no one man is going to be responsible for it.  And therein lies the problem with Bobby Valentine.  Red Sox not playing well?  Blame the 2x ring holder and warrior.  Red Sox playing well?  Obviously great decision making by Bobby Valentine.

What people should be talking about was his terrible decision to leave his converted closer in after 7 solid inning.  Which only led to a 4 pitch walk with the bases loaded to Evan Longoria and a 1-0 loss.

As always, Keep Up the Good Work in Boston!

Also - I have no idea why I said Miller Lite.  Just seems like a beer someone like Youkilis would enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment