Sunday, April 15, 2012

Eli Hosting SNL and a 100k to hang with a Backup QB

NY Post
Eli Manning hosting SNL with Rihanna as a guest star?  This should be a hit.  Eli's always played second fiddle to his big brother when it comes to comedy.  This will give him a shot to prove he's got a sense of humor and for SNL writer's to prove that they can make even the most down to earth person funny.  I did see Football Cops when it came out, and I was a fan.  Slightly overdone but overall pretty funny, so I definitely think Eli can pull of SNL.

In other news from JetLand, someone actually paid 100K to hang out with the worlds favorite backup quarterback. ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND.  If I could make a list of all the better things to do with that kinda cashola I'd be writing for the rest of my life.  Even if I wasn't selfish and keeping all the money for myself, the list of other people or charities I would rather help would be endless.  Seriously, this is the last guy I want to spend an evening with.  QB2 probably doesn't even drink and would just try to convert me into a born again.  Not exactly my idea of a good time or even time well spent.  We get it, God is good to you.  Your V-Card, girl crushes, and oddball behavior are all over the news, and you know what, eventually no one is going to care.  Maybe these people are going to mess with him and booze and smoke and preach atheism.  Probably not going to happen, but would be hysterical.  Honestly, I just don't get what rich people or the 15,000 people who showed up in Texas are thinking these days.

That said, I'm glad QB2 is focusing on writing sermons and hanging with delusional rich people instead of studying the playbook and working on his terrible mechanics.  Sounds like he's shipping it in as a legit QB.  Probably not the best idea.  Keep up the good work in JetLand!

No comments:

Post a Comment