Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Get Off my Radio : Bobby Valentine Edition

ESPN Boston
Is this an April Fools Joke?  Isn't that supposed to end on the first day of April?  I'd personally like to know WTF Michael Kay, ESPN, and Bobby Valentine are all thinking.  Like right now, I want to ask all of them.  There's no way Michael Kay should be interested in talking to this guy on a weekly basis if he's an actual Yankees Fan.   Is this really a good look for you Michael?  Bobby - Can you not get enough press in Boston?  I know you're a narcissistic wind bag but this in no way is good for your ball club.  Don't get me wrong, I love that you're burning down the house up in Boston, but this is not a good move.  You already got Curt Schilling slamming you on you're old show - is that not the writing on the wall?  What are they even going to talk about?  If Kay goes all Rick Reilly on this weekly discussion between two people who put headphones on at night re-running podcasts of their own voices - I'm through.  If they start talking about golf, and life, and other garbage I'm calling for Kay's head.  Only way this is good is if Kay grows a set and crushes Sideshow Bobby for his on the field decisions and comments to the media and asks him every week why he is 8 games out of first.  Anything else, and they can both get off my airwaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment