Friday, May 11, 2012

CC is a BOSS

CC Sabathia is an absolute BOSS.  Watching him fist pump get me fired up.  Need a pick me up in my cubicle?  Just rewatch a CC Fist Bump video and I'm instantly a little bit happier about my existence and lack of a window view. 

The big fella is truly worth every penny the Yankees pay him.  He consistently steps up to the plate when the Yankees absolutely need him the most.  Yes, the playoffs are a different story.  However, when he locks in, you know what you're going to get: 8+ innings, 9-12Ks, and a day of rest for the bullpen.  Personally, I think if he wins another championship in pin stripes he starts to enter the Hall of Fame discussions.

Also, it's nice to see Robbie Cano get rolling.   I did think I was still drunk this morning when I saw Teixera's .212 BA.  I understand his defensive value but this guy needs to pick it up.  He absolutely needs to learn to take the ball the other way to avoid the shift.  At this point, as I tweeted about, it may be time to drop him in the order to take some pressure off.

No comments:

Post a Comment