Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Beckett on Course - To Pound Beers Playing 18 (Probably)

ESPN
Been a while since I ripped the Red Sox.  Started to feel bad for them being in last place, still claiming sell outs with the seats half full, and generally being terrible. Also,  felt bad they had to play for Bobby V.  I've  also learned that since it's the regular season, players just don't have the time to do stupid things that I can blog about.

 Today we learn that my personal most hated Red Sox, Josh Beckett, decided to take a day off and play some golf when he was supposed to be resting a sore shoulder after skipping a start.  Talk about a blogger layup.  Last year's Beer and Chicken ring leader, the chubby Beckett (see above) continues to make excellent decisions in his sole mission to send this 2012 Boston team further sinking into oblivion.  Now, I personally pound a good 4-6 beers on 18 holes.  More if I'm not driving.  Josh here no doubt took down a least a 12 pack.  As if almost personally tanking 2011 wasn't enough, I'm betting this move is going to go over great in the clubhouse.  As always, keep up the good work in Boston!

No comments:

Post a Comment