Monday, April 30, 2012

DJ's Got a New Hottie? Ya Don't Say?


File this one under ‘Obviously’.  Derek Jeter hanging out with some hottie?  Ya don’t say?  Is the sky blue?  Does the sun rise in the east?  Is anyone really happy working in a cubicle?  This is really a no brainer and it’s a big shout out to the NY Post for coming up with this gem of an article.  Really though, Not giving a name of the girl and not having a picture is truly disappointing.  I have higher hopes for the NY post and they should be coming through here.  This is probably an even that happens 7-11 times a week with Derek and this is all the Post got?  If this is the reason he set his career high for hits in April I hope we get to see more of this one.  That said, ‘Tall and Attractive with wavy brown hair’?  Sounds like the duchess.  Good thing I know she was laying low while I was out of town abusing my body with the Fraternity brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment